Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Documenting Pregnancy |

Being a photographer I am super excited to begin documenting my pregnancy through photographs.

I have been collecting a number of inspiration maternity photos on Pinterest. Check out my board HERE - as my tummy grows I am sure my board of ideas for photos will grow too!

One 'documentary baby bum' photo idea in particular that I recently came across was from the Little Baby Garvin blog where Allyssa is documenting her pregnancy. She made this fabulous chalk board that she updates every week!



Since my handwriting / chalkboard skills are lacking I will probably make a digital version of this (In Photoshop: Put a frame beside my baby bump and write in it) as I like the idea of doing the same thing each week but having a different description or memorable events listed beside the bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment