Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Peachy Keen Nursery |



Like I need ANOTHER Nursery theme idea - BUT recently I have been thinking about how cute a Peach / Coral colour nursery would be.

Today while at Home Depot getting paint for my Back Foyer, I couldn't help but pick out a few Peach / Coral colour swatches.

I also found a really nice blue/green almost robins egg colour and I think that it would be a nice accent colour with the peach tones along with a chocolate brown and white as well.







Check out my Peachy Nursery Pins HERE.






Colour Swatches:

I think this colour scheme would look nice with either the 'Birdy Theme' nursery I have planned or the Woodland theme with either white or brown tree decals over top of the peach/coral colour It would be a nice contrast and a nice 'pink' tone without being a generic pink.



No comments:

Post a Comment