Monday, April 9, 2012

Helpful Resources for TTC'ers |

A few sites / resources that I have been using during my TTC journey...

Ovulation Calculator | Great for calculating your ovulation dates and for creating a calendar (I always print mine off and use it to write notes on (i.e. when I BD'ed, OPK and HPT results, symptoms etc.)

Early Pregnancy Tests | This is where I bought my OPKs (ovulation prediction kits) and my HPTs (home pregnancy tests). They are inexpensive and work well. I like their 'image gallerys' too to see/read other women's stories to their BFPs (Big Fat positives).

Two Week Wait | Great forum to find other women who are going through similar symptoms as you - Great to see their CD and DPO countdowns to their BFP.

Baby Bump | A great forum where you can read / interact with real women going through the same process.

Pregnancy Test Statistics | A great site to look at when you do start your POAS (pee on a stick) process. Shows the statistics for pregnancy at certain DPOs (Days past ovulation).


Baby Dust to all! And to all Restful Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment