Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Beginning Of Something New |


This blog probably won't be shared with friend and family for awhile yet - but I thought I would get started.

It will track the planning, anticipation and process of the arrival and life of our first little one bundle of joy!

I chose 'Born to Be' as the name of this blog for two reasons.

One because I feel like I was 'Born to Be a Mom' - When asked the common childhood question "what do you want to be when you grow up" my response was always "a mommy!" Now I am super excited to be starting on this journey.

TWO because our child is Born to Be Great! We believe that no matter what their life will be great with great purpose and they will be used to bring joy and goodness to all that they come in contact with.

We look forward to all of the blog post that lie ahead that will chart our journey to becoming parents and our child's journey of greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment