Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Nursery Plans |

Pinterest has become my best friend when it comes to planning nursery spaces! It is SO great to be able to compile all of the lovely items I find in one space where I can test different themes and see how everything looks together.

My top choice for a boy's room right now is a...
Cowboy / Western Theme Nursery
.

Check out my Western Theme Nursery Board HERE



My top choice for the theme of a little girl's nursery is a...
Woodland Creature / Forest Theme
.

Check out my 'Forest Theme Nursery' Board HERE


I also have a few other nursery themes planned on Pinterest including:

Can't wait until we find out the gender of the baby so that we can get started on the nursery!
But in the meantime, thank goodness for a site like Pinterest where I can post all my inspiration and feel like I am getting something accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment