Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Carring Baby Close |

I know for sure that I want to get a baby sling/wrap or carrier.

I have done a little bit of research and my top contenders as of right now (based on safety, price, design/look and functionality) are:

- The Moby Wrap - I love their cute Owl Design - And they look like they are great for a sleeping or nursing baby in the home.

- The Maya Wrap Baby Ring Slings - Good for toddlers as well - great for home or public.

- The Kozy Carrier - Look like they would be better for in public - the babies head it outside of the carrier and they look sturdy and durable.

A GREAT resource for researching baby wraps is 'The Baby Wearer.com' where you can find lots of reviews from moms who have used the products.

Some images and video on the above carriers!

The Kozy Carrier:


Kozy Carriers from Karla Jean Davis on Vimeo.



The Moby Wrap:HOW TO Moby Wrap:




Maya Ring Sling:




No comments:

Post a Comment